Indikasa Exim has built its expertise in sourcing furniture and decorative items in India and South East Asian countries. To offer our customer we not only source from varied manufacturers with whom we have developed partnership, but we also provide consultancy to our buyers in terms of trend and quality maintenance. We firmly believe in transparency for our customer with strong production follow up and quality control processes defined as per Western quality standards and timely update on each and every milestone achieved.
The Making of the Furniture -
1. Identification of the Wood and the Time considering the different seasons in India.
2. Selection of the Wood. (We deal in 3 woods and they are Sheesham (Dalbergia sissoo), Mango (Mangifera Indica) and Babool (Acacia). Mango is most likely to crack hence size needs to be considered.
3. Cutting of Raw Wood. (Specialised tools to cut in the right shape and size)
4. Seasoning of Wood. (Seasoning and Chemical plant)
5. Processing with modern machines
7. Flat Line Sanding
8. Finishing of Frame and Polishing
9. Right Packing